Bro Emma Okorie ... Ministering
Topic : God's Tender-Delicate Care
Text : Ps 121:1-3 (NIV)
- He will not allow your feet to slip. When it looks as if, it is remaining small for you to be crushed, God shows up.
- God is always working on behalf of His children. When His children fall He will pick them up and dust them off.
- He will never forsake His faithful ones and with His mighty right hand He will hold you.
- He knows what you need, He knows what you’re going through, and He knows your pain.
- It is good to have a support system in place, but we need to look further than that
- History and experience teach us that no safety, no insurance policy, no security system can keep you absolutely safe in this life.
-Ps 121:1-3 (NIV)
- God will not let you fall no matter what. Ps 94:18 (MSG)
- It is the nature of God/Jesus to work with us through danger and difficult terrain. Mark 4:35-41 (NIV)
- There is a romantic way God talks to us and takes care of us.
Isa 41:10-24 (TLB)
- I made you and I will care for you. The gods of your enemies are stumbling. They don’t have what it takes to care but I do.
- Isa 46:1-8 (TLB)
- God extends His care even to the animals and birds He created. Watching the two female goats in my house that gave birth to their young ones (kid). Every one of the kids knows his real mother. If any of them mistakenly sucks the breast of another mother, the mother goat will chase the kid away without sympathy, but not with God. Ps 34:10 (NLT)
- Those who love God will relax in His tender care.
Prov 3:23-26 (NLT)
- Everyone that experiences this , have testimonies to share
2 Sam 22:36-38 (NLT)
To download the full audio message pls log on to www.store.lwmng.org