Bro Emma Okorie .... Ministering
Topic : Draw Near Unto Me
Text : James 4:8 (KJV)
- Notable miracles happen when believers draw near unto God.
- It is not that God is not always near. Our sins have separated us from God.
- If you seek Him you will find Him.
- Before you call He will answer.
- Your nearness to God gives you confidence -
- Fasting and praying is a special time of conscious separation unto God.
- In the present time, practising and dwelling in the presence of God is what we need. God is here. I am conscious about Him and I know it.
- When you recognise that the Lord is near you by revelation, your faith increases James 4:8 (KJV)
- It is not that God is not always near. Our sins have separated us from God. Isa 59:1-4 (KJV)
- If you seek me you will find me - Jer 29:12-14 (KJV)
- Before you call I will be near you. Isa 65:24
- Come as you are . Heb 12:18-24 (NKJV)
- Fasting and praying is a special time of conscious separation unto God. Heb 10:19-22 (KJV)
- Draw near unto God by consecration. 2 Cor 6:17-18 (KJV)
- Jacob instructed his family to remove every strange God.
Gen 35:1-4 (KJV)
- The atmosphere in heaven is provoked when we come near to God.
- God’s consciousness and awareness is palpable .
- Moses was in the mountain drawing closer to God .
Ex 20:20-21 (KJV)