Bro Emma Okorie ... Ministering
Topic : How To Engage Your Faith To Work For You.
Text : Romans 12:3 (KJV)
- Romans 12:3 (KJV) For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
- Faith is something you don’t have to get. It is something you already got.
- It is the gift of God to us, but you have to learn how to use it; to use it in the right way and at the right time.
- Most Christians are not aware of the faith that is in them. They don’t know exactly how to release faith.
- You proclaim how much faith you have without receiving miracles. The trouble is with you, you have the faith, but you don’t know how to release it.
- It is one thing to have faith; it is another thing to release it.
- When you receive Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour, that is the first time you embraced faith in God.
- You have been a believer to faith because faith comes by hearing an hearing the word of God. The problem is that faith is inactive when not used.
- The disciples prayed ‘Lord increase our faith.’ Jesus never answered such prayer, rather He said to the believer in Him ‘if you have faith as little as a mustard seed you can do the impossible.
Luke 17:5-6 (NLT)
- Faith is released by point of contact.
- When faith is released, you have sent an unseen signal in the realm of the Spirit.
- The realm of the Spirit is as real as the realm of the natural.
- Point of contact is something tangible. It is something that you do to receive from God His great promises recorded in the bible.
- Point of contact focuses your attention upon God.
- Go and wash in the Jordan River 7 times
2 Kings 5:10-15 (TLB)
- The word of God is a point of contact.
- The impotent man in the city of Lystra was there listening to Apostle Paul when he was preaching. The word of Apostle Paul became his contact.
Acts 14:8-10 (KJV)
To Listen to the Full Message pls log on to www.store.lwmng.org