Our client, one of the leading Pharmaceutical and Retail Companies in Nigeria, seek to hire the services of an experienced and qualified Pharmacist, Nurses and Sales Managers
A Pharmacist who will be responsible for ensuring the pharmaceutical care and dispensing.
*Pharmacist Job Duties:*
• Dispenses medications to patients
• Checks patients' prescriptions for accuracy and safety, ensuring no drugs are contraindicated with one another
• Advises patients on the proper use of prescription medication and answers questions about the drugs
• Offers various wellness and health-screening services, such as blood-pressure monitoring, vaccine administration, and diabetes screening
• Manages the pharmacy's inventory, staff, and budget
• Remains apprised of latest pharmaceutical products, developments, and laws
Qualification for Pharmacist is B.Pharm from a reputable university.
• Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
using role applied as subject of mail.
The primary objective of this role is to meet company’s financial target and manage relationship with clients.
• Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
• Assisting with the formulation of effective marketing and advertising campaigns to generate public interest.
• Evaluating marketing campaigns and trends to assist with decision making.
• Implement strategies for acquiring new clients within the target market.
• Drawing up proposals and letters to be sent to prospects.
• Following up on new leads and referrals as well as on proposals/letters sent out, to ensure prospects are converted to wins.
• Maintaining and building contacts with potential clients.
• Assisting in organizing and attending events on behalf of the company.
• Achieve 75% Sales Target
• Achieve new business initiatives, prospects 5 new clients monthly
• Grow client base by 100%
• Bsc/Msc/MBA marketing/social sciences or any related course
• Candidate must have a minimum 3-7years progressive sales experience in Financial services sector.
• Good presentation & Negotiation skills
• Effective documentation
• Willingness to work long hours, when necessary.
Qualified candidates should also send their CVs to careers@email@example.com using "Sales Manager” as subject of mail.
Applicants must have certificate from Government recognized institutions
Qualified candidates should also send their CVs to careers@firstname.lastname@example.org using "Nurses” as subject of mail.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should submit their application, CV and recent passport in two weeks from today
NOTE: Shortlisted candidates shall be invited for oral and written interviews
For more information contact:
GCFN CONSULTING SERVICES (08037512288, 0803 316 6738 )
Location: Owerri Imo State, Nigeria
All Application must be done only ONLINE.
Shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview
• Pay: Attractive