Bro Emma Okorie Ministering ...
Topic : The Effect Of Ministering To God/Jesus
Text : Philippians 3:3 (NLT).
- God delights in the praises of His people.
- To "minister to the Lord" is to worship him alone in all that you do.
- Worship is “to give honor, homage, reverence, respect, adoration, praise, or glory to a superior being.”
Philippians 3:3 (NLT).
- God demands worship because He and He alone is worthy of it. He is the only being that truly deserves worship. He requests that we acknowledge His greatness, His power, and His glory. Revelation 4:11
- When we are engulfed in ministering to our God, He makes His presence known to us. Acts 13:2-3.
- One of the most important roles of angels is ministering, praising and glorifying God.
- There were a countless number of angels coming together
- Yokes are broken when we minister to the Lord.
- When challenges that are terrifying stare at you, don’t continue to push against the wall, take time to provoke anointing in ministering to the Lord, the effect will be imminent. 2Chronicles 20:21-27 (NIV).
To download the full audio message log on to www.store.lwmng.org
To watch the full video click on the link below